On and off during my 9+ years of being married to Eric he has snored. Unfortunately recently he has come down with a cold which has made it much much worse. Last night I finally got out of bed at 12:30am and had to sleep on the couch because of his loud snoring!
You may be interested to know that, according to WebMD "forty-five percent of adults snore occasionally, while 25% are considered habitual snorers...Occasional snoring is usually not very serious and is mostly a nuisance for the bed partner of the person who snores."
What it should say is: "Forty-five percent of adults snore occasionally, while 25% are considered habitual snorers...snoring is usually not very serious in and of itself but because it is a nuisance for the bed partner of the person who snores, the person who snores is at greater risk for being kicked or pushed while in bed and in some extreme cases pillow smothering or divorce."
I deeply love my husband, but I'll admit I am not tolerant of his snoring!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Does he just snore or does he have possible sleep apnea...snoring is sometimes just the beginning, or so I've heard.
I'm thinking Bev's response to this post would be something along the lines of, "Cry me a river."
Marshall doesn't "snore" but he does make VERY annoying noises while sleeping. Luckily I'm a deep sleeper to hear much. So I try to make sure I'm asleep before he is :)
Post a Comment