Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Popsicles!
When we were in Utah in October my mom introduced Abbey to popsicles. Now Abbey loves popsicles. She requests to eat them just about ever meal and won't let us forget to buy more at the store. Orange is her favorite flavor [interestingly enough this is currently her favorite color to wear] and she'll often ask for "two oranges". With such a cute face, how can I say no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Popsicles are a great treat! Grace loves them too, I just gave her one last night. I gave one to Gabe too because his two bottom teeth are breaking through and I wanted to put something cold on them. He couldn't get enough! That is such a cute picture of Abbey.
Next I'm going to introduce Abbey to chocolate covered peanuts, rootbeer floats, and cinnamon bears. "Oh Kelli. You have so much to learn!"
That's what grandmas do best :) And I wouldn't be able to say no to her either!
Post a Comment