...and HATES them.
We had kind of a rough day yesterday as you can see by Abbey's fat lip. She's walking now (yippee!) but isn't very coordinated and still biffs it, which explains the lip. Here's she's crying, not because she just fell down, but because she hates shoes. This, by the way, is a picture of her 'fake' crying. I say 'fake' because even though it's still just as loud and irritating as the real thing, there are no tears. (BTW, in these pictures you can see the new living room floor Eric put in at the end of June--at least part of it anyway.)



3 comments:
The flooring is beautiful! I really, really like it. It probably doesn't help Abbey when she falls...but it looks nice. I hope that Abbey gets used to the shoes.
What type of flooring is that?
Oh, I hate it when I buy my kids shoes and they don't like them. And I have trouble with Xavier because his feet are unusually fat....so I just never know if a shoe is going to fit him without trying it on, which is no easy task these days. Anyway, goodluck with that and congrats that she's walking!!
Post a Comment