Here are just a few of the things Abbey's up to:
- She'll climb up on the couch--and then try to climb up onto the back of the couch. If she successfully makes it onto the back of the couch she'll try and stand up or crawl to the other side of the couch.
- Also while on the couch she'll try and climb over the arms of the couch to her toys below--head first of course.
- Right now as I type she's pulling all my books out of the book shelf.
- Recently she's started putting the remote control up to her ear, like a telephone, and saying 'hello'--only in her baby version. She'll also say 'yeah' into the remote control as well. (BTW Eric and I don't spend very much time on the phone so this is obviously something she's picked up at daycare.)
- Anything that looks like a bottle or sippy cup she'll try and drink out of--including those toys that have the little interlocking ends.
- Any object that moves she turns into a walker.
- I've now seen her take three steps at two different times (but I'm pretty sure she walks all the time when I'm not looking).
- She refuses to be fed by anyone else but herself.
- If it can go in her mouth, it will go in her mouth.


1 comment:
She's super cute. It's fun that you've written this stuff down so that you can read it later. Maybe Abbey learned talking on the phone from me...Skylar picked that one up very quickly.
Post a Comment