Monday, June 2, 2008

Camping

Over the Memorial Day weekend Eric's dad and two of his brothers (Rick and James) drove up with their families to go camping. Because I had to work Eric agreed to take Abbey with him. Below are several pictures from their trip:

4 comments:

Scott said...

Ooh, that's beautiful country.

Does it scare you at all that you left your precious daughter in the hands of men to watch her around water? I know Eric would never let anything happen to her.

Beverly said...

Does Abbey look like you or what?

Andrea said...

What a nice daddy to take her camping. Didn't they get cold? The mountain in that pic is BEAUTIFUL!

Melissa said...

I wish Marshall would take the kids camping! Was it a nice break for you? Or did you miss Abbey the entire time? I agree with mom, Abbey does look so much like you. She is sooo cute!