Friday, August 29, 2008

Abbey's Haircut

Tonight we had such beautiful weather that after going grocery shopping we took Abbey out to the deck for a treat (low fat ice cream sandwich). Here she shows off her new haircut. While it's not exactly even, the hairdresser did a good job despite Abbey moving around and yanking her hair out of the woman's hand. Earlier today Abbey and I called my mom and dad. So tonight when I was taking pictures I got her to give me a big smile when I told her "Smile for Grandma and Grandpa [Zimmerman]." She was very happy for them to 'see' her (and loved talking to them on the phone).

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi Abbey. You are soooo cute. I LOVE your new haircut. Thanks for calling me. I really enjoyed talking to you.

Andrea said...

very cute haircut!

Rita said...

Very cute and everything's cuter with a little chocolate treat on your face!

Melissa said...

Love the haircut!

Scott said...

Oh she's such a doll--and such a character.