Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Car


After months of talking about it, Eric and I finally bought a new car! It's a 2007 Toyota 4Runner and we love it. With all its safety features maybe we can talk about traveling to Utah in the winter months again. Because we're keeping the Honda and selling Eric's truck, this is 'his' new car. Talk about an expensive 30th birthday gift!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You really need to start saving for my 30th birthday, which is only 3 years away. I want one of these cars too. What a spoiled husband you have. J/K. I LOVE IT and am sooo jealous!

Beverly said...

Sheri. I love that car! I'm eager to see it. Hurry down.

Scott said...

Oh, nice! I'm glad to guys kept with the Toyota/Honda family tradition. Your 4Runner is a beautiful vehicle.

Do you still have your Civic? Does Eric still have his truck?