What a good sport you are to get a prego picture...of course, if I had ever looked as cute as you do, I wouldn't have minded either! Darling tummy, hair, everything!
wow...I thought I would be the only person to comment on the hair. It's adorable. The belly is super cute, too. Looks like mine (and I'm NOT pregnant).
Eric and I have been married 10 years. Our daughter, Abbey, is 3. We are expecting another daughter in September. We live outside of Missoula, MT where Eric is an application engineer and I am an operations manager.
11 comments:
Cute! I love the hair and the baby belly!
What a good sport you are to get a prego picture...of course, if I had ever looked as cute as you do, I wouldn't have minded either! Darling tummy, hair, everything!
Oh my goodness I LOVE your hair! And of course I love the prego belly:)
Oh how cute! And how exciting that Abbey will have a new little sister.
You look so cute! I love the haircut. I can't wait until Abbey's little sister comes.
You look so cute! I love the haircut. I can't wait until Abbey's little sister comes.
cute baby belly and what a great view behind you
You look good. I like the haircut.
wow...I thought I would be the only person to comment on the hair. It's adorable. The belly is super cute, too. Looks like mine (and I'm NOT pregnant).
You are looking soo good!
Lookin' good!
It was great to see you on the 4th.
Post a Comment