This baby just doesn't want to pick a name! I don't remember being so unsure about names when I was pregnant with Abbey. Here have been the names I've thought of so far--with some additions:
Bailey (coworker's 1st choice)
Lily (family's 1st choice)
Gabby (just kidding)
Libby (Eric said it sounds patriotic; people might assume she's named after the town in MT)
Ora (Bev said Ora Klein sounds like mouth wash)
Sadie (Eric vetoed so that's off the table completely)
Ava
Riley (new as of today)
HELP! Any other suggestions? Abbey votes we name her Girl, but I don't see that as working.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
My first vote it Lily. But I really like Ava too. Sounds like you have a long list like we did for Gabe, but then we didn't use any names that were on the list. Good luck!
All of them would work as far as I'm concerned. Although I like some better than others.
For openers, you would be arrested for child abuse if you named your sweet daughter Bailey or Riley. Those are old men's names.
My vote is still Lily, but Ava sounds good too.
I love Ora Klein or Oral Hygiene Klein or Ora Scope Klein. J/K: Ora is out. (Thanks, Beverly, for the good laugh.)
I agree with Melissa and Scott. Lily would be my first choice, with Ava a close second. Both are beautiful names.
Russ and I have had more trouble coming up with a name this time, too. We already knew what we were using the other 3 times (with the exception of June's middle name, which we went back and forth on up to the day AFTER she was born). Right now, we're leaning toward Isaac Scott Zimmerman.
Anyway, good luck. Whatever you choose, I'm sure it (and she) will be perfect.
Changing my vote from Lily (although I still love that one) to Ava. Beautiful.
Well, I have a special love for Lily (since Suzanne means 'white lily') but think Ava Klein sounds really sophisticated. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I prefer it to Lily. And I think that having both girls with A names is cute (like Melissa and her G names, even though she says she didn't do it on purpose).
Post a Comment