Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Elmo the Snowman

If you didn't know already, I'm telling you now: my daughter loves to be outside! Luckily she has a wonderful and talented daddy that decided to 'show up' my wimpy 'snowhead' (as McFrosty so aptly put it).

When I went outside after a quick jog on the treadmill I was met with Elmo the Snowman, larger then life, in my front yard. It isn't be best picture, but you get the idea.

Abbey refused to pose for a picture with Elmo the Snowman and instead wanted to sit by the beginnings of Cookie the Snowmonster. I'm sure this will be something fun soon.

BTW, as nice as it is to have a child that loves to be outside it is a miserable experience to get her to come back into the house! Talk about screaming your head off! The neighbors must think we're killing her.

6 comments:

Beverly said...

This that fun or what? I love that "snow family". Coool.

Scott said...

Just push her out into the snow, and settle back to a nice quiet movie indoors. She'd have a blast and you enjoy some time alone.

NOT.

I just love that little girl.

Andrea said...

Cute Elmo!

Russ said...

Wow. That's impressive. It reminds me of some of those snowmen in Calvin and Hobbes.

Anonymous said...

I'm thoroughly impressed with Eric's Snow Elmo!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

Cute!! And so creative!