
This year for Thanksgiving Eric and I stayed home and had our own little Thanksgiving. With all the snow we received earlier in the week we decided to take Abbey out and let her play in the snow.
Unfortunately the snow wouldn't pack so we weren't able to build Abbey a snowman.

Eric worked hard to make a sled run in the back yard, but Abbey
hated going on the sled, both by herself or on our laps.
Shortly after Eric took Abbey on the sled down the hill she started crying. When I got her off the sled and back to the top of the hill I tried putting her down in the snow and she started screaming. After her ride down the hill she was only happy when she didn't have to stand in the snow!
1 comment:
I hate snow so I don't blame Abbey for crying. She's funny.
Post a Comment